DX  » Community » Reviews » Swimming Nose Clips + Silicone Earplugs Set - Random Color
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You might need some time to adjust to the earplugs, but after that it's OK. It works as it should and the price is very good. Similar ones are sold 5x in retailers
    Cons:
    The container is not very practical, you can easily break or damage it if you are not careful. The bulges in the container coul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent enough

posted by Malefucius on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ear plugs work all right. A bit uncomfortable at first as it takes some time to get used to but once you can tolerate it it works great. Comes in a nice container on its own.
    Cons:
    Maybe my nose is too fat or something but I can't seem to get the nose clip to fit so I can't really review this part. Ear plu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by saboteur9 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent sit on the nose! Not too tight and at the same time, do not miss the water! Now you can easily dive in the pool and do not bother with chlorinated water That product is great. Earplugs not used yet but I think with them, too, all right!
    Cons:
    Cons No, if only to consider the fact that were long! - But is it negative to this product? is a minus for work mail Russia!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for snorkling

posted by alesgruden on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this item becouse of Earplugs. Those are working great and I use them for snorkling. When I did not use them after snorkling the ears was hurting me. After that my ears was fine. That product is great.
    Cons:
    Nose clips I don't use, becouse probably my nose is too big and it allways falling down. But after all when I snorkel I use mas...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections