View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A huge Gamecube card that does exactly what it says it does – 32MB Memory Card for Wii Reviews

posted by ivarnyland on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Huge space (32MB should be sufficient for a long, long time) - Cheap - Works flawless, out of the box - As far as I have found, just as good as the original
Cons:
The only con I have, is DX' description of the item. I was looking for a memory card for Gamecube, and this clearly says for Wii. But the Wii has an internal memory, and it is NOT possible to save your Wii save files on this card. It wasn't a problem for me, since this was exactly what I was looking for, but for people who doesn't know any better, would probably think they can buy this card to save their Wii save games. For those who doesn't know: That's what you have the SD card for.
Other:
Alright, so I was a little bit concerned about this at first. You never know either quality or how it will work as opposed to the original, and I really didn't want to buy something, use it for a while before it crashes and destroys all my save files. But I must say, I take all my concerns back. This thing works right out of the box. I haven't tried it on an actual Gamecube, but on my softmoded Wii. I usually play GC games from my USB harddrive, and saving in-game to this card is absolutely no problem. And 32MB should suffice for a long, long time. And if I actually fill the card, a new card costs next to nothing anyway.
Bottomline:
If you need a memory card to save your Gamecube games, go for it. Don't buy the original cards, they are just near impossible to find and really expensive on eBay. These cards are just as good, and has much larger memory. Alright, you can buy smaller memory cards here on DX that are cheaper, but why bother. It's just a matter of a couple of bucks anyway.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections