DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Cree Z5 XM-LT6 5-Mode 450-Lumen Memory White LED Convex Lens Flashlight Set (2x18650)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull flashlight in a Fair combo

posted by dethpulp on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Zoomable: The beam setup gives you more than 150 meters in low light situations, the visible beam is somehow intimidating to everyone who's in shady activities, good for security, to invaders is even more confusing in the strobe mode In flood setup it can ...
    Cons:
    The lens is plastic, so you can expect some scratches that will spoil a bit the beam mode In light beam mode things floating i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent medium sized zoom torch

posted by jamahl73 on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes in a great box with foam packing around each of the components - torch, batteries and charger. The quality of the aluminium torch body is excellent as it the lens. It has a grey finish which is a nice point of different from the usual black. You can...
    Cons:
    The colour of the light is a little purplish. Output could be a little brighter.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact powerful flashlight

posted by Faustko on 01/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Powerful long-range flashlight. Good balance brightness/batteries. Strong covering and fine quality of manufacturing. (For two months of Hard use I was convinced of it. :)) Scratch resist glass lens. Thanks to a convex lens has the compact size and small w...
    Cons:
    Color light is too cold. (I want to replace emitter) The tail-cap switch it is inconvenient.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent flashlight

posted by bigbaws on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The flashlight's build quality is very high. The range of wide flood to narrow spot is very useful. The narrow spot goes for way over 100m. Nice grey colour finish, a good change from the usual black or silver. Everything in one box ready to go. Charges qui...
    Cons:
    My charger will only charge one cell at a time, it has a defective connection somewhere, but seems like a sealed unit, so I'm s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a good optical design

posted by DocMemory on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does come in a nice foam cut-out box, and they do include two 18650 cells and a charger. Not common. The construction is very nice.
    Cons:
    If you look at a good convex lens light like the 50680 they sell, you will see what a wonder a convex lens system can be. Anyt...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections