DX  » Community » Reviews » Ezcap EZTV645 DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle with FM/DAB/Remote Controller
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4810 (48%)
  • 4 Star:5211 (52%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good starter unit for SDR.

posted by ackthhpt on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with RTL-SDR software once you figure out how to set it up.
    Cons:
    Antenna is worthless. Antenna connector is below-par. I removed the connector and soldered a coax directly to the board and got...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This stick does't have tuner Elonics E4000, but tuner Fitipower FC0013

posted by RusConSPb on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works with SDR easy to setup even on first time user works great good sample rates and recives just about everything i needed right out of the box remote control works fine not a white box item
    Cons:
    Needs a good antenna to get better reception signals, buts works. I will try with an external antenna to find better results.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine as SDR hardware

posted by cpanek on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works fine with SDR#, tunes down into HF spectrum. Have received FM broadcast, police and amateur narrow band FM, and Aircraft AM on it. RF gain is adjustable from -9 dB to +19.7 dB.
    Cons:
    Only goes up to 862 MHz.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap SDR dongle

posted by cellkyborg on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +It is very cheap compared to ordinary radio receivers +Has a relatively wide range +Easy to use for both SDR and regular TV/FM listening purposes
    Cons:
    -Antenna is almost useless -Does not have ESD protection -Stronger signals generates second harmonics
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product for TV and SDR

posted by csilva1975 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it’s supposed to do. You can watch television and listen to FM radio (DAB is not available in my country). Just install software, plug in and watch TV. The drivers for this device are BDA so you can use any software that is compatible (VLC, etc)....
    Cons:
    As expected, provided antenna does not provide sufficient signal for indoor TV operation. Use roof or external antenna. Works o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product for tv and sdr

posted by andreas1ab on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comfortable, stuck up and running. It is easy to configure. TV and SDR will work without problems. Good catches radio. Use SDR Sharp to listen to other frequencies. Good price for the product.
    Cons:
    If E4000 chip is no longer produced, it is best to look for a device on a chip R820. Although the device works without problems...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good device

posted by DylanLuhowy on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good sensitivity. I’m able to pick up aviation band voice transmissions and decode ACARS at up to 350 km distance. Economical.
    Cons:
    Case is cheap. It came open spontaneously, althogh easy to clip back together. The one I received had a Fitipower FC0013 tuner...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull as a SDR!

posted by sonne on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this not for watching TV but to use at as a SDR, since it contains the Elonics E4000 receiver chip. Works fine with the rtlsdr driver and I am using with SDR#, HDSDR and all the other compatible Software.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but since I have not looked at the circuit yet, I am not sure if it has an overvoltage protection diode on th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good SDR radio, bad TV receiver

posted by slePP on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I picked one of these up with the dual purpose of a wideband radio receiver using RTL-SDR, which it works very well for. The SNR is a bit high, but that's to be expected for something like this. I also wanted to use it when I wasn't playing with radios for ...
    Cons:
    The antenna connector isn't all that easy to find if you wanted to attach some other antenna. The included antenna is really op...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent product

posted by objeturg on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not overheating. Cheap price, good chipset.
    Cons:
    Build quality seems to be not the best i have seen around here. USB connector is soldered and/or made of such a soft material t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections