Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* It has chip RTL2832U
* Works perfectly in Linux (Ubuntu 12.04), you need driver
* lsusb identification from Linux:
0bda:2838 Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
* plastic cover can be removed and you can verify type, which you have
* can be used with rtl_sdr
* This SKU was called earlier as EZTV 668, so I ordered it as 668, but arrived EZTV 645 (dx compensated, so ok)
* This stick doesn not have tuner Elonics E4000, but tuner Fitipower FC0013
* The included antenna is not very usable
* This stick is quite bit, you can also find much smaller
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.