DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Cycling Bicycle Flashlight Torch Mount Holder - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Product – Universal Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Cycling Bicycle Flashlight Torch Mount Holder - Black Reviews

posted by coreyg13 on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
fits the bike and light nicely. lite and easy to use. can use on the fly with the thumb screws. includes rubber spacers for different size lights.
Cons:
should have ordered more. Will only work on round flashlights but 90% of them are round. I have a smaller light that I use and had to use a little electrical tape along with the rubber to get tight fit. There really are not any negatives here folks.
Other:
works great. bought one for me and one for a friend at work and he loves it as well. Has not broke like all the plastic ones I have had in the past. This is on a mountain bike not a road bike and takes a pounding.
Bottomline:
Great value. this is aluminum and will not break like the plastic ones out there so buy them up. i will be ordering more for my family members.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections