DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Cordless Hair Trimmer with Extendable Handle (2xAAA)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and powerful product

posted by Awaks on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all it's the product's price. Package is nice and has all what it needs to work properly. Changable batteries are good feature especially if you are on the go. The trimmer has enough power to trim your hair, facial hair and even groin properly. If ...
    Cons:
    Maybe it's a bit loud but not so bad and plastic part on had will be worn out after long usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by LamKaYau on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Now I can trim my hair more often and save so much money by not going to the barber shop. It costs me $10 minimum to have my hair trimmed in a barber shop. I almost broke even with my first use 1.5 month ago, and I have been using it on a weekly basis. ...
    Cons:
    The blades were a bit oily suring first use. But now it is fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and comfortable

posted by DokNekroz on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use to shave whiskey, very comfortable and easy to use. for a long time on battery. You can always have at hand.
    Cons:
    very difficult to use on soft and unruly hair if you broke it very very difficult to fix, but for the price you can order more
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good enough;

posted by RitaFC on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it just to trim out beard and the sideburns. It works as it should. Battery consumption is low. It's lasting a lot longer than I expected (2500 mAh). Very easy to use.
    Cons:
    The adjustable slider at the side of the blade doesn't work properly to me. I adjust it and, when I touch the skin with it, the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to have one

posted by FreeUsername on 03/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it should, many knows that product from TV. If not, imagine you need a little cut here and there - that is your tool.
    Cons:
    Once broke, there is no way to repair it. I mean, there is, but not reasonable to do when you consider buying price. Not really...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for this price

posted by alexalven on 09/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excellent price (in my country cost is 35$). - Looks the same as on TV and DX. - Easy to use - just use as a comb as shown on TV. - The handle of the device itself can be extended twice.
    Cons:
    Suitable for soft hair, so hair in intimate areas you can not mow. Although it would be nice. Have not tried hard mustache, I t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections