Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
It comes with quite a nice box, I guess you could regard that as a pro when you'd like to offer this thing as a gift. The box, however, was useless for me as I'm using the rod for myself. Other pros:
- The reel is well built, feels really sturdy.
- When "disassembled", the rod is very small indeed.
- Assembled in no-time.
- It actually works, on small fish.
- Ideal for outdoor trips.
- It's not really cheap.
- It should have come with some wire.
- I'm not quite sure about the building quality of the rod itself (except for the reel). It kind of "floppy" and I'm afraid that it might break on slighly larger fish. It's hard to guess how flexible the rod is.
As I said before, some included wire would be nice.
A nice gadget that might actually be useful during outdoor trips or some innocent survival. If you're after the bigger fish I'd recommend you to look for something a bit more sturdy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.