DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Handheld Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little keyboard

posted by larsgm on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Backlight Great battery (my keyboard had a lot longer standby time than the 100hrs stated in the description/working time is around 12 hrs as stated) Weight is only 71g. Feels solid, good construction The keys are not flat, but round on the top, so its easy...
    Cons:
    User manual could be better Maybe a bit confusing to connect to android phone if you dont know how, not correct specified in us...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should

posted by larsgm on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Its light and small -Backlight -Feels quite solid compared to other keyboards I have tried -Have no problems with buttons even with my big fingers -Batterytime is good -Tested on laptop with Ubuntu,PS3, and phone with Android. Working as it should.
    Cons:
    -Could be cheaper -Confusing user manual -Confusing to connect to a android phone (first time) -Cant get special buttons to wor...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections