DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish USB 2.0 Flash Drive (4GB)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Speed is great

posted by Konan89 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This an after a year of use is still functional and stylish, this little flash drive is made of stainless steel has a good transfer rate and is a good option to exchange their points earned through it is still scratch free and i did not keep it safe i was...
    Cons:
    Nothing against the product is of good quality and unfortunately no longer available to exchange for DX points directly if you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional and stylish

posted by R@belo on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Functional and stylish, this little flash drive is made of stainless steel has a good transfer rate and is a good option to exchange their points earned through purchases on DX.
    Cons:
    Nothing against the product is of good quality and unfortunately no longer available to exchange for DX points.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent USB Flash, by DX Redeem Points

posted by zidane1512002 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    //English - The build quality is very good - The Package looks great - Looks like durable - No problems with any OS - Average size, not too big or too small - Read Speed: 8.72MB/s average - It's FREE with DX Points // Spanish - La calidad de fabricaci...
    Cons:
    // English - It's only 3.25GB - Write Speed 3.41MB/s average - The Strap is not easy to attach //Spanish - Es de sólo 3...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well.

posted by Dranz on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Cheap. - You can get it with dx points. - Always useful. - Sturdy - You can get it for free! with dx points.
    Cons:
    - Seams are kinda crude. - Chinese text and logo.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Flash Drive (4GB) very nice

posted by SHILECAR on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    quality product and very nice,everyone needs 4GB,pendant excellent and very good price,I recommend that you buy for yourself or for a gift,I use it and I am very pleased with the product..
    Cons:
    If you ask me, this product has no defect.$ 7.90 for an excellent product.I'm sure you'll be satisfied
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth your DX points

posted by mmany2 on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Free USB memory stick (with DX points) * Correct capacity * Lightweight (~20 grams) * Easy to use and fast identification by operating systems * Fast read speed (over 10MiB/s)
    Cons:
    * Slow write speed (barely 4 MiB/s) * Case looks like a weapon and the chinese logo isn't helping * Keychain/armband isn't prop...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great looking steel finish usb memory key

posted by cpearson on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great looking steel finish usb memory key. I got this free using DX points and have used it quite a bit since. I tested it to make sure the capacity was real as you hear a lot about dodgy USB memory stick being formatted to show fake capacity. I removed all...
    Cons:
    don't like the branding. would prefer a plain design but it was free so hey...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unusual appearance, great to keep on your keychain.

posted by antonioadlei on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - 4GB, enough to keep its key music, documents and other files always at hand. - It looks strong and seems to bear down. - Comes with a strap for hanging keys, which you will never forget it at home because you never go out without the keys!
    Cons:
    - The finish leaves a bit to be desired, but they are small details.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Points gift

posted by Konan89 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works as one USB 2.0 Flash Drive should work good build not to heavy since it is metal but good to fell it is there Good speed looks nice
    Cons:
    The price is a bit high for my country, since it is like a 4-5$ buy in my country, but since I got it for points so it was for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    look good

posted by ManFromHell on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like this product be much highter for price i mean more gig but if you look at that price is cheap and free shipping. Usb key work nice detect fast by windows 7 and transfer is fast everything is good and turn good even after many time. Easy to use and ...
    Cons:
    none except the small metal chain i put in garbage. and could be cheaper for 4 gig.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections