Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6712 (67%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ThermalPpaste

posted by pokid143 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good, easy to apply to chips. And relube cd/dvd runners. Good for amd, intel, norhtbridge chips, southbridge chips, ati graphics chips, nvidia graphics chips, memory chips on graphics cards memory chips on ram sticks
    Cons:
    a bit watery, but overall well built. I like it.it's a good product and i would reccomend i to anyone who wants to get a good h...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Five stars.

posted by Boredomca on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfectly as it should and dropped my temps by 8-10f. Its not runny or too thick, was easy to get on my CPU and Heatsink without spills or a messy disaster. Thanks DX.
    Cons:
    None as of yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WORKS OK

posted by pericoloco2000 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Supreme Performance CPU Heat Sink Compounds Works very well. is a great thermal solution for the replacement of your old cpu, or if you want to plan to re-assembe the old one to clean or replace the old Paste. Numbers: Tempreature fell from 45º to ...
    Cons:
    There is no cons at all. Maybe that DX dont show a REAL image of it, instead, (watch USER Images to see what are you really goi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Supreme Performance CPU Heat Sink Compounds

posted by chito1 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pasta is a very good, and e had this type of pasta is very good, and recently placed in the laptop and apparently all is well in the room, the price is very good is very cheap and gives a high yield me to run.
    Cons:
    apparently I have no against and that worked well on an Intel, as well as an AMD and smoothly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of great thermal paste with low price

posted by ReLoaderr on 02/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, does the job. I am appreciative of this site for carrying such a useful item at such a low price.
    Cons:
    a bit watery, but overall well built. I like it.it's a good product and i would reccomend i to anyone who wants to get a good h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That's alot of paste

posted by sadwitch on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got it a few years back when i was upgrading my pc. Tube arrived nicely packed with alot of paste inside. I think you can easily have about 50 application with this tube (depending how much you use per application) It's whitish in colour in contrast to most...
    Cons:
    No cons.... maybe the tube did cracked a little after squeezing it over and over again. Maybe the manufacturer can consider usi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works pretty well!

posted by alvinjh on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cool down my temp. (: Temperature was initially real high at idle temp.. around 70-80~ pretty bad. now idling at around 55~ real cheap and huge volume!
    Cons:
    really very watery as reviewed previously.. have to be real careful... hard to handle..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but not excellent

posted by davx80 on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Work great - Reduce the temperature of any chip or other electrical component (obviously you have to use it with a dissipator) - Good quantity. You can use for a lot of work
    Cons:
    - A little too liquid for some use - Very hard to wash away - for his consistency, easily slide from the component you're worki...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    grease

posted by mikeybabeuk on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good, easy to apply to chips. And relube cd/dvd runners. Good for amd, intel, norhtbridge chips, southbridge chips, ati graphics chips, nvidia graphics chips, memory chips on graphics cards memory chips on ram sticks.
    Cons:
    Its a right pain to get out of clothes
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works...

posted by ondcevik on 07/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well it works, it is cheap, it is the CPU paste that you can buy with such a price. I have tested it on a lot of CPUs (Sempron 2500+ to PD 950), some times it drop the heat from 55 celcius to 30 celcius. So it is better to use this if you are using nothing.
    Cons:
    It is not the best and it is not sticky. If you are planning to use it on vga cards or other stuff without screws think twice. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections