DX  » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Better than a netbook – 78-Key Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" - Black Reviews

posted by bmcsanches on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Makes more easy the transition from the netbook to the tablet - The keyboard is made of silicone, but i don't think it's a con, because prevents damage on the screen when the case is folded - The overall build quality is good - It's very nice looking case, and it's not bulky
Cons:
- The build quality is good, as I said, but i think it could be better, taking into consideration the price - It's cheap, but for the dealextreme standards, i think it could cost a little bit less.
Other:
For me the silicone keyboard is not a con. I can type very well with it. Turns the tablet in some sort of netbook, but better.
Bottomline:
It's not the cheapest product here in dx, but it's good and still very cheap in comparison with the price in Brazil. Here, the same costs about $100, so I think it still is a good deal.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections