DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin 3mm Deep Pink Flexible Water Resistant USB 78-Key Keyboard (145cm-Cable)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flexible, but not indestructible

posted by Pointy on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really great keyboard for use in situations where there is likely going to be spillage or ambient moisture. The flexible configuration provides some ease with transporting.
    Cons:
    Though it is flexible, the key sensors are basically the same as with any other keyboard. Because this is flexible, it might te...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift

posted by ralpgalland on 11/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Folds easily. -Don't break easily. -Sturdy enough to survive in a tortured school backpack. -GREAT colour (My sister forced me to write that.). -Easy to use. -Responsive keys. -won't break if you spill your soda or even hot coffee.
    Cons:
    - Only comes in international standard. Took my sister a bit of practise to get used to writing norwegian special letters on th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cheap keyboard for travel use.

posted by tarsius4 on 04/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact and roll-able, making the keyboard very portable. Water-proof and works with all modern computers
    Cons:
    Keys feel different than an ordinary spring-loaded keyboard, so the gummy feel takes some getting used to.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but...

posted by layka on 11/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great colour. Great price, in my local store have the double of the price than here, and isn't in this colour. Smooth touch. You can dry with water, and don't happen anything ^_^
    Cons:
    Is an international keyboard, so, i'm in spain, this haven't the order that have here in the keyboards. I think only need to ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by Lookez on 03/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The silicon is very resistant, the keys are very soft and confortable, you really fell the "air touch". Good Response, ideal for a gamer. No drivers needed. Different from the others keyboards this one doesnt accumulate dust and germs, very easy...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections