DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 (Black + Red)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great controllers

posted by vixxor on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great controllers and good quality. Exactly what i expected. They react almost instant and I haven't had any problems what so ever with them. They are much cheaper than third-party controllers in my country as well. so I made a bargain. I can be a little ro...
    Cons:
    No cons really. Maybe that the take som time to sync with the ps3, but that might be because I'm used to Wii. Maybe Wii has a f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Spare controller

posted by Monpensier on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The controller feels very solid and personally i think it fits better in my hand then an original ps3 pad. It also works with a PC through USB-cable or Bluetooth.
    Cons:
    Battery life is not the best, but at this price, i'm not complaining. Also the R2 and L2 buttons Might not be good for some gam...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good controller

posted by flinkebernt on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I mostly ordered this controller because it looked cool, but when I recieved it I was very pleased with the build quality! I use it as a controller to play games on my Android HDMI-dongle attached to my TV (I use the sixaxis controller app). This works very...
    Cons:
    I can't think of any negative things about this PS3 controller
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nifty cheap controller

posted by McNabbington on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Worked perfectly straight out of the package Works like you would expect it to Compatible with PC
    Cons:
    D-pad seems a bit flimsy at times. Sometimes makes a high-pitched noise that remains for as long as the lights are flashing aft...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great PS3 controller

posted by Datoka69 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap (here in Norway I'd have to pay 5 times the price!!) Perfect size and weight (I always thought PS3 controllers was a bit too small and lightweight). Cool design
    Cons:
    Trigger buttons (R2 and L2) is not "triggers" on this controller, but more like regular buttons. It took me some gett...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good handgrip.

posted by Darklordrsn on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The controller is very good, the feel that you have when you play with it is very good, its litght, good handgrip, the bootons have good and fast answers, when you press then. I used it in the pc, and was very good to play some games.
    Cons:
    The l2 and r2 bottons arent triggers, but are good enought for playng soccer games or fight games, as ive said before, i use it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PS3 Controller... Excellent!

posted by Krytech on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does exactly what it should do. Surprisingly heavy so feels good in your hands. Easy to hook up to PS3, first time with the charging cable (not supplied). Now it turns on my PS3 wirelessly when I push the PS button. Rumble function works well. Buttons ...
    Cons:
    If you're used to a real PS3 controller then the L1/L2 and their R button equivalents are a little out of place. The PS3 ones ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent and very stylish controller for its price.

posted by NecRomantic on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent ergonomic design, is really very easy to handle. Good build quality. An interesting solution to the led-Lights switch serial number of joystick. Led-lights placed on the front panel and arranged in a circle around the button mode.
    Cons:
    No reliable design of the cross. He is solid as opposed to the original controller. This is useful for fighting games, but not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dualshock 3-Clone Controller

posted by clorophilla on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It Definitely works on the PC, using MotionInJoy, but could not get it to work over Bluetooth (sad face...) -Looks and feels like the original DS3 controller. -It is very good-looking
    Cons:
    -OF COURSE this is cheap! My D-Pad buttons are a little loose and fell from its space a couple of times when playing Castlevani...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ps3 controller

posted by Syphon20 on 12/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Yes it is compatible with ps3 update 4.00. Syncs with ps3 the same way the original controllers do, hold down big red p3 button and the lights flash til the ps3 finds it. Looks cheapy in the pictures but its solid when you hold it. Comfortable grip, doesn'...
    Cons:
    The L2/ R2 shoulder buttons not good for shooting games.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections