Sort by:
145 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5681 (56%)
  • 4 Star:4159 (41%)
  • 3 Star:23 (2%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical Charger

posted by KarlV on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can charge one battery at the time. It is very straightforward to use for recharging these type of batteries. Overhere Price would at least be triple that of DX. Practical shape, easy to store.
    Cons:
    One minor point is that some batteries tend to pop out. When you click them in, they'bulge' out but they keep charging. I just ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger

posted by HunWarrior on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use, it works with EU 220-230V electric network, but it has flat pin plugs, buy a converter if you want to use it in Europe. It has an indicator led, which indicates if the battery is full (red light switch to green light). It's load your batte...
    Cons:
    It's not to easy to insert the battery to the charger at the first time, the place of the battery is almost small, but you can ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap lithium charger

posted by klajdfkljakfj on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap reliable easy to ise
    Cons:
    Slow charge contacts are not always touching properly lack of other batt type support
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Battery Charge

posted by Hippoboy on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this as a replacement because my charger was spoilt and wanted to purchase a cheaper alternative. This is a good buy as it is cheap and able to charge both types of my ultrafire batteries. There is light indicator which shows green and red to show...
    Cons:
    It gives a cheap plastic feel but generally does not affect me as long as it is in working condition. I have to use a universa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a charger

posted by absinthertp on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This thing will recharged your batteries. A good thing is that it can take different sixe of batteries. There was not short cut on the PCB, good thing.
    Cons:
    The plastic is the usual cheap "made in China" plastic.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good useful charger

posted by etumanov on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Here are some pros, that I noticed while using this item: - low price; - separate power adapter, that enables you to use this charger in a car, for example; - charger has power connector, similar to Nokia phones; - charges 18650 and CR123 batteries; - colou...
    Cons:
    Though, there are some non-critical cons: -some 18650 batteries (for example Sanyo) do not fully fit; - not-european plug.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by DiogoNeves on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It as a very good price/quality ratio. Works well. It as an indicator led that let's you know when the batteries are charged (led turns green) or discharged (led turns red). If your batteries are dead, the led flashes from green to red.
    Cons:
    Some batteries are very tight to fit in. Careful with the bottom base because it may fall quite easily. the 4 batteries chargi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger.

posted by dangum on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very slow trickle charge, charges batteries all the way to max capacity and does not get them hot. This charger allows you to charge CR123A or 18650 batteries in it. Build quality is good.
    Cons:
    Some of the thicker 18650 batteries have issues charging in this charger. My AW-18650 is sometimes hard to get out of the charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by Sparrowhawk67 on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price. Easy to use. Charging lights work well. My Trustfire 18650 protected fit well in this charger. Didn't get hot while charging and flashlights are super bright on batteries coming off this charger.
    Cons:
    As others have said, this does take a while to charge 18650 batteries--overnight for me. I knew that when I ordered it. Other t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good charger

posted by montrealsunshine on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very easy to use -can charge two kinds of batteries -has an LED to indicate when it is fully charged -the price is great (but not the best) -charges fast -does what it says :)
    Cons:
    -can be a bit cheaper :P -the build quality isn't the best, but this isn't really a con
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections