Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Camera Connection Kit for Ipad

posted by skullzao on 06/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to browse photos from camera on my ipad and this works great. I can connect to the camera via cabel and download selected (or all) pictures to the ipad
    Cons:
    The only big con i can find with this is that it does not work with the iphone. Even if you got a jailbroken iphone it wont wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for price

posted by jagoff on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product works perfect, just connect and works, I use with my Nikon D3100 camera for import images to the iPad without problems and connect my M-Audio Keyrig 49 MIDI controller & garageband, I play without neither problem.
    Cons:
    Eventually the iPad shows a sign that reads "devices is not supported", but does not affect functionality. While the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by DavidKostal on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this to browse photos from camera on my ipad and this works great. I can connect to the camera via cabel and download selected (or all) pictures to the ipad library (even RAW files!) and view them.
    Cons:
    I hoped that i will work with the card reader. I tried only one type, but the ipad give me just warning after connection. appar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great! same as the original but 1/4 the price

posted by mrleolito on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    first thing i noticed wast that it looks allmost the same as the original camera connection kit. It doest exactly what its suppose to do and is a must have if you got a regular(or even better jailbroken) ipad. It works exactly as the original.
    Cons:
    The only big con i can find with this is that it does not work with the iphone. Even if you got a jailbroken iphone it wont wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for CORE MIDI

posted by Moxor on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    My iPad recognizes it as the original. I connected a MIDI interface (M-Audio Axionm 61) and the responsivness is awesome. can't be compared with midi trough WIFI
    Cons:
    Plastic looks fragile
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but is no kit !

posted by ed1234 on 05/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works like the real thing. It looks good and fits very well in the Ipad connector. When fitted Phot transfer program starts right away Transfer of photo's works very well
    Cons:
    It is no connection kit , only the usb connector is sent not the sd card reader! No other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad 2

posted by J4VIER on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's like the original but for less than 5€.
    Cons:
    No instructions (who needs it!). Error pop up when you plug in but it works properly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended

posted by meijeren2 on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap compared with offical camera connection kit. Works with iOS 5 on iPad 2. Very easy to use. The packaging is easy to open with your bare hands. Includes a protective dust cap.
    Cons:
    No manual included. An error message pops up when connecting, but the device functions perfectly before and after this message.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to go

posted by jamie085 on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This usb device comes in a plastic package shown on the picture to the left of this review. When i received this order i easily opened the package. It looked like it came from the original fabric. I pulled the plastic top off en it was ready for use. I got ...
    Cons:
    this product is not made in the same fabric as originals do ;), but is there even an original?hihi Also the error pops-up, it h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections