DX  » Community » Reviews » 100V-240V AC to 12V DC Power Adapter Converter - Black (EU Plug)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7512 (75%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality and best price

posted by alperkaban on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good for using car staff inside the house. For a long time, I was thinking for using some car devices also inside. It has a good quality and made from strong materials. It has a red led on the right side. Price is really good, you can't find cheaper from th...
    Cons:
    It is only 500 mAh. I can not use with devices above this value. No cons in real.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It may well come in handy at home

posted by Mihalich25 on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact size. There are LED. The device described specifications. Looks good.
    Cons:
    There is one drawback, which I identified. The inner part, where the plug is inserted into a cigarette lighter, loose. When the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like it should.

posted by aramius on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    there is not much to say, it works like it should and the quality looks pretty strong after using it a month. the care connecter looks strong
    Cons:
    the only thing i can think of that the connector is on the sides and not the top. i knew this before but now i don't know if it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Adapter

posted by outrojuliano on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent build quality, fits well all plugs cigarette lighter without getting loose as I've seen in other adapters. is sold in dx as EU plug, but it fits perfectly in the new Brazilian standard sockets.
    Cons:
    I tried to connect a 12v air compressor I have, which uses a slightly higher amperage, but it did not work Only works with devi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Power adapter presented troubles

posted by grasnal on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price.
    Cons:
    In addition to what was written by me in a previous review, I would like to add what follows : After a recent use I pull out fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótimo produto

posted by taiane82 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bom produto faz o que é proposto para fazer, como sempre os produtos chineses tem suas fragilidades que nós já conhecemos, mas dá pra usar perfeitamente, Analisando também o Custo x Benefício x Praticidade é uma interessan...
    Cons:
    Não tem pontos fracos pois ele faz o que se propõe fazer, são frágeis como todos os produtos chineses, mas ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT LITTLE STUFF

posted by andres20121988 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built. Looks resistant to high temperatures. Very easy to use it, just plug in and "voilá". If you have cable with car powered adapter, thats your gadget.
    Cons:
    No cons detected. It is just a converter, and works perfectly, so I can not add any cons. I use it a lot at home, and no proble...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull to use your car gadgets at home

posted by den1s7 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the pack is only a box of paper but the device is made of plastic parts and was very strong and assembled with careful. The contacts are very good too.
    Cons:
    I have not found any cons, maybe if you try to put so much power on it using some kind of fork it can be fused, but that things...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use or test your car gadgets at home

posted by emammana on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    With the 100V-240V AC to 12V DC Power Adapter Converter you easily use or test your car gadgets at home. Works fine and has a very good quality and solid build, with plastic parts.
    Cons:
    It has no safety fuse, so it is not recommended to use it without a test with some inexpensive or ready for disposal equipment.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by estebanracer on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Precio muy accesible Facil de utilizar Permite usar dispositivos del auto en tu casa Very cheap Easy to use You can use car´s devices at home.
    Cons:
    La calidad no parece buena, no lo dejo sin supervision conectado a la red electrica I do not let it unsupervised connected to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections