Sort by:
75 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5642 (56%)
  • 4 Star:3728 (37%)
  • 3 Star:43 (4%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely wonderful!

posted by Zoey95 on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it's a great price, where in stores its 10-15 - comes in a nice sealed package - everything you need to use is in the package - easy to put on -first perfectly
    Cons:
    - the back is sorta small, but the front was fine - its really easy to scratch it, i put it in the same pocket with other thing...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for price

posted by kevsmif80 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great price and very good to protect the screen from scratches. bought this for my sons ipod and it lasted for a long time and done its job. thick protector and not easily scratched like others.
    Cons:
    not a bad thing but all these screen protectors seems to be a pain to get on without getting dust or bubbles cought behind it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pricing!!

posted by alienalanliu on 11/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a Great screen protector Perfect fit for ipod Touch 3g If you are planning to resale your ipod touch, this will keep the back shiny and the screen free of scratches. Great pricing! Easy use Contains plastic chip (to remove bubbles) and microfiber c...
    Cons:
    Back dosen't fit perfectly unless you trim it, other than that, noting is wrong.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second skin

posted by Kristies on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    English: The screen cover is very well adapted to the size of my iPod Touch 2G, seems not to wear protection makes its function perfectly. ------------------------------ Spanish: La cubierta de la pantalla se adapta muy bien a las dimensiones de mi iPod...
    Cons:
    English: - The back cover is too small for my iPod Touch 2G. - The video that someone added, does not correspond with this pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PROTECTOR

posted by rimasd on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Really great screen saver -Fits nice to my ipod touch 2g -Great thing if you want to keep your ipod screen like new -Price is really really nice -Package includes back shield, but I don't use it because it's for ipod touch 1g
    Cons:
    -I think there are no Cons at all, everything is perfect -But for mine ipod screen protector could be little bit bigger
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    protector for ipod

posted by Xlusionist on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good screen protector, made of good quality. The price is affordable. once its on, it is there "forever", it does not drop or peel off easily
    Cons:
    you might have to take a few attempts to get it right on you screen but this will just take a few practices to get it right. it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, pretty decent quality

posted by canestim on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, you can buy over 10 of these vs one of the major brands. Hopefully it provides protection. I've had mine on for over a year but never really dropped it or put keys in my pocket. I like having the piece of mind that it hopefully will help. Feels m...
    Cons:
    Makes the screen slightly less responsive. They scratch up pretty easily, not to the screen but after a few months you will ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It scratch so your iPod dont

posted by fuufuu on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It scratch so your iPod dont. Theres always someone who touchs the screen with dirt or greasy hands, so it will avoid this kind of damages.
    Cons:
    It may take a while, but someday it will scratch and you´ll need to replace it. Its hard to apply it particularly on the back ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the iPod Touch 3

posted by GraemeJ on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good product that is easy to apply and stays clean really well. It's also easy to clean and resists grease pretty well too.
    Cons:
    I which the bottom part around the home button was connect, instead if is separated and it tends to bubble in that area, not ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Eerozz on 09/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Cheap and very useful + Clear + Great quality + Fits probably on first, second and third generation iPod touches (possibly even on the fourth gen)
    Cons:
    - A little bit smaller than the screen (just a little bit, not really a big deal) - No instructions (someone posted instruction...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections