DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Solar Emergency Charger Pack w/ Charging Adapters for Cell Phone/Headlamp + More
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good product – Portable Folding Solar Emergency Charger Pack w/ Charging Adapters for Cell Phone/Headlamp + More Reviews

posted by labertasche on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It comes with a variety of charging adapters as well as with a USB adapter to use the original charging cable in case an adapter is missing I don't have any other solar charger to compare but I think it charges rather quick It's solidly built
Cons:
When I ordered it, the description gave me the impression that the device would come with a battery. This is not the case as updated in the description. So if you want to save the produced energy you'll need to buy a power tank separately
Other:
Great think to recharge your smartphone, GPSr etc on a camping trip. I use it on my bicycle trips in combination with a charger connected to the light generator of my bike.
Bottomline:
The price is good, compared to other portable solar panels. I only gave 3 stars because I expected it to come with a battery which I had to buy separately.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections