DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 2.4" LCD Digital Baby Monitor with Night Vision Surveillance Camera
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7414 (74%)
  • 4 Star:265 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Item, I recomend

posted by tujoia on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Image during day and night without lights. Good colors. Energy save is excellent. Motion sense works very well. Monitor turn off if don't identify moves or make sounds on monitor. We can talk with baby using monitor. Excellent price and service.
    Cons:
    If we use batteries on camera, Sound has interference / noise. Furthermore, I have no accounts. in general is a high quality pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Item (Price-Quality Relation)

posted by momobonavetti on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good Overall Quality. Very Useful for kids in other room, than parents'. Easy to Synchronize and Use.
    Cons:
    Makes some interference when the two devices are close to each other. I Don't realize any other CON. I'm very satisfied whith t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by Nerziego on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the price is very good, as well as video transmission and the volume/sound. The weight is low and it works with batteries. The quality of the images is very good, and the price is much lower than the similar products sold at baby ´r us in the US
    Cons:
    None, I´m very satisfied with the product. I haven´t test with bigger distances but it worked very well until 10 mete...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good baby monitor

posted by RamiP on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    We use this baby monitor for several months on daily use. the product is very good, the video quality is pretty good and clear, the night vision is good enough to see the baby. The receiver unit is very light. the build quality is good, the receiver fell on...
    Cons:
    The sound could be better but it's OK for monitoring the baby.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Rdesforges on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I actually received the first one and it was defective. I got a replacement from DX and works great. Don't hear all the staticky noise with it. Very clear picture and sound. Very happy with it.
    Cons:
    Power cord is very short on both the camera and the monitor. Night vision is not that good when the camera is a bit far from t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD BABY MONITOR

posted by hemabh on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Hi.. I purchased this system a long time ago. It arrived within 4 weeks. The quality of packing & the items inside was very good. I had to initially charge the remote for few hours & put rechargable batteries (after charging them ofcourse) in t...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It has never been easier to monitor your baby

posted by Yendo on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    is a great product, easy to operate, good reception in picture and sound. is an essential item to monitor the sleep of your little while parents are doing other things.
    Cons:
    no negatives detected so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cost/benefit

posted by samirbatra on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Easy to configure - Good audio and video transmission - Night vision with clear view - Good cost/benefit if compared to known brands - Works on batteries - Two way speakers - Quickest delivery ever for an online buying at China - no taxes charged in Brazi...
    Cons:
    - Reception is lost 15 meters way, when the camera is in the bedroom and the monitor in the corner of the kitchen (two walls in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by tangicomycs on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quick and easy to use! The baby not born yet but we have already used it. We use all the functions, on TV, Sound on baby unit, sound on parents unit, zoom, all working fine. Really good product, everything is in accordance with the available spec.
    Cons:
    The signal strenght could be higher. Depending on the position, 2 rooms of distance and at side of the bed the signal disappear...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I see sleeping baby

posted by kaanaydin on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is the second baby monitor I bought from here. First one broke after 1 month, this has been working for more than 10 months now. The other one was interfering with the wireless network at home. We had to turn off the internet in order to see the baby. ...
    Cons:
    Performance degrades when the batteries are not completely full. So we use the camera connected to the power all the times. Sp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections