Good baby monitor – 2.4GHz Wireless 2.4" LCD Digital Baby Monitor with Night Vision Surveillance Camera Reviews
posted by redmammoth on 01/23/2012
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. Good picture.
2. No interferences with WIFI.
3. Good wireless range ~15 ?. If distance is longer -- frame rate is slow down and monitor loss the camera.
4. Up to 4 cameras may be used with one monitor.
5. Monitor may be connected to AV DVR.
6. Good operated at night (w/o light). IR -- invisible.
7. Good operated in low temperature conditions (I used at -10-15?, and tested at -30C -- operate very well).
8. VOX mode -- usable.
9. AAA accu in camera.
1. Small size of LCD.
2. Price may be low.
3. Flat power plug (no adapter include).
4. Hard to disassemble of monitor (f.e. accu replacement).
5. Out of box: BAD focus adjust -- image very blur.
6. Quality of voice from monitor to camera -- not very good.
Camera used standard 12mm lens. I was made focus adjustment during 5 minutes and this great improve the picture quality.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.