Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It is capable of doubling the light output at a relatively low cost. All you need beside this is a second bulb and enough space to fix them bought.
- The plastic could be of a more qualitative kind, but at this price it is fair enough.
- I'm using it with two compact CCFL's oane with a 2700K color temperature and another 6500K one. It is a great combination.
- You should be disconnect your light fuses prior installing this and the bulbs, as it has a lot of metal parts which can be touched during installation.
- It's easy to install.
- It's cheap.
- Can double your light.
- Seems to be sturdy enough for safe usage.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.