DX  » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Light to buy

posted by dasheight on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have used this light for 9 months and satisfied with the product.It can be used for more than 2hrs before charging and it is very bright.I use it a lot for my bike and had response from cars and people how bright the light.few times in rain no prob.also i...
    Cons:
    I have not come across any problem with the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for night bike ride

posted by dansouza on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent for night bike ride. - excellent, awesome, great price. - very well built. - great size. - great design. - beautiful color! - light is very, very strong. - great zoom. I can use not just to ride my bike. - excellent to use in night rides. - nice c...
    Cons:
    nothing at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value light

posted by th3pr4wn on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was sceptical of the quality of this light given its very low price and high power claims but was convinced by other reviews. It is indeed a very powerful light with a strong centre beam and good spill/spread for road use. It claims 900 lumen on full and ...
    Cons:
    Charger doesn't come with AU plugs so I need an adaptor to charge. I wonder if I could use any 8.4V charger safely? Is the over...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SURPRISINGLY BRIGHT! See my video

posted by Guitartec on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are just my first thought upon the 1st time use (I have not used it on the bike yet). -Astonishingly bright compared to my old 3 LED Cat Eye light. -Glass relector cover , NOT plastic. -All-aluminum machined body. -The easy click switch glows green...
    Cons:
    -No charging instructions at all -Minimal directions are in badly broken English. -Be worried of either blinding someone or y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright - Loving it

posted by madeinoz on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this item after reading the positive reviews already made by others. I can also recommend this light as well. However it is VERY bright on the full setting, so I run it at the lower brightness. I bought this light as it's getting darker in the m...
    Cons:
    none really, box it came in was poor quality, but that gets thrown out after I've unpacked it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Model is Xml-T60 and 900 lumens

posted by JukkaInkeri on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Model is XML-T60. It's not 1200 lumens, it's 900 lumens. It's still enough. Spot beam degrees value ? Beam is narrow. = long beam, about 200 meters - enough. More wide lens will be more useful. If comparing ex. Lupine, Mila and so on, this beam is too...
    Cons:
    -
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT

posted by gedtri on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The best light I've ever used, this replaced a light & Motion unit and knocks the spots off it. Encased the battery inside a piece of inner tube & superglued the ends, (one waterproof battery pack) small piece strip of rubber around handlebars and h...
    Cons:
    No real cons to think of, the fact the battery isn't water proof is easily fixed. Either piece of Mt bike inner tube or condom.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value

posted by Slowfinger on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Saw this lamp and the positive reviews and ordered immediately. + very bright + two power-level + head mount possible + power cord long enough + good focus of spotlight + will not get warm
    Cons:
    - head mount and bar mounting needs some rubber in between to avoid decalibration due to bumps - power cord output would be bet...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exceptional lamp !!!

posted by Damvtt on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good lamp for use in mountain biking at night in the forest. Exceptional visibility contrary to what one can find on the market. Unbeatable value for money. Easy to use, three lighting mode for full power and optimum use medium, but also the strobe mod...
    Cons:
    Delivery time relatively long for France.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sensational!!

posted by Gelucafa on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A flashlight that needs no comment, because it has an intensity of light very efficiently, with a very ergonomic and futuristic design, which makes the bike more modern and dynamic, an essential equipment for a good night ride. Simply Incredible. I recommen...
    Cons:
    I believe that your battery can be covered with a protective rubber to give more protection on rainy days, but still an excelle...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections