DX  » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
BUY IT – T6 XML-T6 3-Mode "1200-Lumen" White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set Reviews

posted by gedtri on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The best light I've ever used, this replaced a light & Motion unit and knocks the spots off it. Encased the battery inside a piece of inner tube & superglued the ends, (one waterproof battery pack) small piece strip of rubber around handlebars and hey presto doesn't move. Lasting over 3hrs with a mix of high/low settings. Going to buy another to keep as spare (10% off at the mo) My friend uses two for night rides in the forest, very fast decents not a problem. Little light on the on/off switch glows green, blue and red to indicate the charge available. Still to determine how long left when on blue or red. The value is incredible
Cons:
No real cons to think of, the fact the battery isn't water proof is easily fixed. Either piece of Mt bike inner tube or condom.
Other:
Better than lights costing £200-£300 on the UK market.
Bottomline:
BUY IT.......I don't think you would find a better light at this price, you would be looking at products in the £200+ bracket and even then may not come close.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections