DX  » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very Bright - Loving it – T6 XML-T6 3-Mode "1200-Lumen" White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set Reviews

posted by madeinoz on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I bought this item after reading the positive reviews already made by others. I can also recommend this light as well. However it is VERY bright on the full setting, so I run it at the lower brightness. I bought this light as it's getting darker in the morning as we head into winter over in Australia, I'm glad I did. very happy with this light.
Cons:
none really, box it came in was poor quality, but that gets thrown out after I've unpacked it.
Other:
Battery is not really waterproof but easy fixed by taking them out of the existing hider, put inside a small ziplock bag and reinsert into the holder supplied, then mount upside down on the bike frame, should take care of 99% of the moisture problem. I would have liked to see a lower brightness flashing setting as I feel its too bright on this setting as well.
Bottomline:
this seems to be a very bright compact bike lights and good value for the money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections