DX  » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3500K 270-Lumen 3-LED Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light, too bad it is out of stocl

posted by borenibai on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great light, good cone, perfect replacement for halogen lights, not expensive, gives off more light that the 35W halogen lights I used to have. Good, solid build, the radiator seems to take out the heat well.
    Cons:
    Gets a little bit warmer than I'd like, not comfortable to hold in hand which is probably not so useful to the LEDs, but nothin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for 30W halogen

posted by ofsilence on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap! Its color is warm, somewhere in the middle between 2700K and 4200K CFL - the most comfortable for me. Light is somewhat focused - the beam on the floor is about 1.5 meters.
    Cons:
    Doesn't have the background spill. Not a con for most applications.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lamp, good result

posted by crashys on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What I like is the color, a warm good result, its not really warm but is good. The distribution of light is uniform. I could not test the consumption, but the ignition is instantaneous and perfect. The build is a good part of the product. Lo que me gusta es...
    Cons:
    No one, it fulfills its promise, I find no against. Nada mas este cumple lo que promete no encuentro ninguna contra.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections