DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great simple media player

posted by CompUser on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A no-fuss simple device that plays back a great number of video formats. Simple to set up and get going. Clear video and audio streams from the device are of a quality comparable to media players costing more than twice its cost. Small format allows you ...
    Cons:
    The power adaptor did not fit the Australian power points. Connected it with a multi-country to Australian adaptor. Single US...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by aappg on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * It's cheap; * Reproduce all of formats that I tested; * The product has a good build quality; * Came with AV cable and component cable; * It's possible change color, size and position of subtitles; * In portuguese, subtitles are showed perfectly;
    Cons:
    When I received and was test it, I realize that the subtitles were showed incomplet, for exemple: "How ar" instead &q...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente procesador y soporte de formatos

posted by maxiaurinegro on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Soporta muchos formatos de video(todos los que dice en la descripción del producto). *El precio es bueno para la funcionalidad que tiene. *Es muy facil de transportar. *Trae cable audio/video y YPrPb. *Son muy buenas las opciones relacionadas con los ...
    Cons:
    Para retroseder el video en algunos formateos tiene algun error. Es lo unico que puedo decir porque es muy bueno.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price, excellent player

posted by budasakyamuni on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The media player, works nicely... has a lot of functions, reads subtitles without any problem. It has a lot of character sets for the subtitles, the option to change the size of subtitles, character color, rim color, exposing time, etc. It has the ability t...
    Cons:
    No cons, excellent for the price... it works prefectly. It would be nice if the player comes with its own HDMI cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product at a nice price

posted by Crazybulkin on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Support all video/audio formats that I have and did a test up to now, even old MKV codec that is not sported by PC (CCCP), PS3 (Showtime), XBOX (TVersity), TV (with USB port) and BR-player (with USB Port or data DVD). The box build quality is simple but eno...
    Cons:
    Poor translation quality (at least for the Russian). Fragile and ill-smelling plastic (the smell was gone in about a week or tw...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great player if you don't use YPrPb output

posted by Orizaba on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Support a lot of video formats, images and mp3. I have downloaded YouTube videos with the Firefox plugin VideoDownload Helper on a FLV format and play all them without problem. While you are listen music, you can watch your photos and a beautiful slideshow ...
    Cons:
    This is the only issue that I found with this player. There is not YPrPb output in the menu options, you can see PAL, NTSC and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a good player

posted by Otta321 on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Support all video/audio formats that I have and did a test up to now, even old MKV codec that is not sported by PC (CCCP), PS3 (Showtime), XBOX (TVersity), TV (with USB port) and BR-player (with USB Port or data DVD). The box build quality is simple but eno...
    Cons:
    I had to spend several hours to discover all functions the user manual could be better. It do not recognize Harddisk with secur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by BloodyEagle on 12/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Support all video/audio formats (at least those formats that I watch and listen). High build quality, no backlash, all the buttons are pressed with sufficient force. Very light weight (it can hang securely on any of the cables). There are video outputs f...
    Cons:
    Poor translation quality (at least for the Russian). Fragile and ill-smelling plastic (the smell was gone in about a week or t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device - nice price!

posted by jarcomm on 12/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The device is made qualitatively, has a nice multi-language interface, easy to manage. The price is very affordable, compared to my region. I have checked most of the functions connected with HDMI cable. Plays all video formats, including MKV and MOV. The q...
    Cons:
    The remote control is not very convenient and has a weak signal. Translation menu sometimes not accurate. We would like to navi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by BloodyEagle on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Plays almost all formats of video files. - Compact size. - At work almost does not heat (for 4 hours was slightly warm). - Multiple-output (composite, component, HDMI) - can be connected to the new and old equipment.
    Cons:
    - Inconvenient remote (overburdened buttons, you can do much more convenient). - Inconvenient-screen menu. - Poor quality of tr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections