DX  » Community » Reviews » IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:201 (20%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

80% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It histles all the time

    posted by eddiebgp on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

    Pros:
    - Cheap
    Cons:
    - It whistles all the time! I mean, 10% of the times it is a trully radar, the other 90% it does not show anything! Maybe it ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

    posted by irshad86 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

    Pros:
    i tried the radar detector on the highway on the first day and at the first try it didnt work. I changed it to nagivator mode and it beeped loud enough.That is enough I think to announce a radar upfront. Some people say their radars beep everywhere; at traf...
    Cons:
    the voice before the beep is not clear.i do not understand what it says. Moreover I had to change it to navigator mode to hear ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing ever to detect radars

    posted by vanderlaan on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

    Pros:
    It detects the radars from almost every kind around. Detects even when there is a barrier without a speed radar, just when there is some units from 'them'.
    Cons:
    The sound could not be heard if you have your music too loud. But I think that if you connect this to your GPS it will indicate...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Radar

    posted by paua1 on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

    Pros:
    What a great little machine really lets you know when police are around, hard to understand what it says (but has a clear beep to let you know of radars)Certainly worth it as it does tell you.Better than the expensive ones.Police cars get detected easily i...
    Cons:
    Is not able to be part of garmin GPS fittings window suction cup although it does connect to it and works.Voice is not very lou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty good :)

    posted by HoldingINFinity on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

    Pros:
    I have to say it's nifty little thing, so far I could test only on the radars which are placed at the edges of the city and give you warning, that you're going over the speed limit. They get detected easily in about 200 metres or so. The warning is pretty c...
    Cons:
    - quality of the speaker - the voice has some kind of accent - hard to understand what it says (but has a clear beep to let yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections