Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Bellows

posted by Saeeka on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy and smooth to adjust -mostly metal construction -cloth bellows -the price
    Cons:
    -inside cloth is cracked, can see metal mesh in behind -Plastic tripod mount/feet -lens tips forward ever so slightly -Could us...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good photo gadget!

posted by OldRock on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good price. Build quality beyond expectations. Versatility is really impressive. It replaces all macro rings I have. All the mechanisms seem to operate without incident, and smoothly.
    Cons:
    Too complicated to operate. It requires advanced knowledge of general photography. For those accustomed to automatic controls, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the money

posted by Quistnix1 on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High quality product, metal mounts. Can either be placed on the table, or attached to a tripod. Everything runs smoothly.
    Cons:
    As the description says: there are no electrical contacts. That means that you cannot use autofocus, image stabilisation or ele...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made for a great price

posted by Quarn on 08/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well made with metal lens and camera mount, locking pin. Geared rail for extension adjustment and scale on the other rail. Tripod mount underneath. Bellows material is cloth based not cheap plastic.
    Cons:
    No electrical contacts so you will have to set your f-stop with the lens on the camera, hold your DOF preview button to close d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a Canon

posted by zemike on 05/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like I was the first to get those bellows. Well, I intended to use them for my Nikon D200 and the photos show a Nikon mount. In the package I have received bellows with a different mount. First I thought it was Pentax, but later I found out it was a C...
    Cons:
    No specification on DealExtreme, so it was a lottery. Those bellows don't allow to control aperture, so be ready to shoot at on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections