DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire All-in-One 18650/14500/17500/18500/17670 Batteries Charger
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not perfect.

posted by redline48 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gives the normal voltage and current, automatically turns off after charging. Optimal charge time. There is an entrance for use on 12V car power.
    Cons:
    The quality of materials and workmanship is average, spring clip could be better. It would be nice to add a set of plug to the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger, enlarged for protected 18650's

posted by TxCharlie on 04/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Spring loaded contacts for different length batteries. My old charger of the same type didn't fit longer brands of protected cells, but this one does. Clear independent charge indication. Can charge one battery or two.
    Cons:
    My old charrgef broke because I let the spring loaded terminals slam.too hard when I removed batteries, which broke the plastic...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, slowly

posted by paulX on 04/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Dual charging bays, can fit many sizes of Li-Ion batteries. Charging power (empty bay) measured at 4.27V, not 11V like the old version of this charger. This one should be safer. Red light when charging, flashing light when it's close to done, solid green li...
    Cons:
    Build quality is not the best. Batteries are held by a spring-loaded negative terminal, but the spring is not very strong. Espe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire WF139

posted by Albertosoto on 01/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works OK for 14500, 18500, 18650. Can charge 16340, 10440 using a spacer. Has 12V in. Doesn't get too hot. Fast charger for Li Ion.
    Cons:
    Side contacts, that are dessigned for 16340, aren't soldered on the PCB. You need to DIY it if you like to use the side contact...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections