DX  » Community » Reviews » EP-PLC5506 200Mbps Home Plug Powerline Network Communication Adapters (Pair)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8713 (87%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente

posted by luisrsm2012 on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente, no se degrada la internet, muy util con mi smart tv, No Fue Necesaria Ninguna Configuracion. No Ha Presentado Ningun Tipo De Problema.
    Cons:
    Excelente, no se degrada la internet, muy util con mi smart tv, No Fue Necesaria Ninguna Configuracion. No Ha Presentado Ningun...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful device.

posted by VolKu on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Complete the 2 devices. Easy to install. High-quality plastic housing.
    Cons:
    When enabled appears high-frequency whistle. In a quiet environment, this whistle somewhat annoying. Maybe it's me are not so l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice equipment

posted by norbear on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Networking using the power cable already installed. Nice velocity (up to 200Mbps theorically) Well constructed and presented, good plastic and printings. Lan cables included. Small package, useful for long distance shipments.
    Cons:
    You cannot use the same plug to use power of it. Only comes with EU plug and you need to use an adapter.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good equipment for video streaming at home

posted by norbear on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Up to 100Mbps in home use. Multiple networks in the same power circuit. I have 3 of them used for sharing video over DLNA and i can see HD movies from 2 TVs simultaneously and share the internet connection at the same time.
    Cons:
    The instructions to reset and synch are different from the user manual. Sometimes work in low speed (red led) for a while. Only...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent item!!

posted by LucianoRocha on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    exellent product ,i have it over a year! doesnt do any problems plugs in quiet easily i plugged the device at APS room(isolated) have signal all over my house
    Cons:
    I have not seen anything bad on the device, must be used to find out more but I'm happy with what I have seen so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, does the job as expected.

posted by idost1 on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Reliable, compact, don't overheat, true plug and play product. No configuration is needed plug a cable and stick it to the power socket and it works. The product comes with 2 ethernet cables so it saves buying extra cables.
    Cons:
    The connection quality sometimes drops from the maximum speed to less than maximum (orange led is visible on the product front ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exellent!

posted by orran21 on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    exellent product ,i have it over a year! doesnt do any problems plugs in quiet easily i plugged the device at APS room(isolated) have signal all over my house
    Cons:
    come to think about it there are no problems with this device
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent device which can be used in many cases and situations. recommend.

posted by DericoRS on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great device. sturdy, well finished. a good distance, ideal for communication where you do not want to make holes in the wall or other changes that take more time and cost. recommend to many situations, practical and easy to use. a great invention, really h...
    Cons:
    I have not seen anything bad on the device, must be used to find out more but I'm happy with what I have seen so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good item

posted by gilrosner on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very easy to install.just plug it and it works. clear and usefull good manual and instrutions. works like i wanted. looks nice. shipping was fast and on time. working fast up to 200mbs.
    Cons:
    some disturbing ellectric noise from one item but it works fine so i didnt pay attention to that.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just work and work good

posted by urasoft on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product has neat appearance and good quality assembly. It is very easy to use it. The good stable speed as opposed to wifi is also a great plus for this device. And the walls are no a problem to the signals of this device you can use it in any room you...
    Cons:
    the only gap with this device is that it has High-pitch noise during operation. But maybe this is a problem only for my item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections