DX  » Community » Reviews » MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical Single/Two-Point Gun Sling with Alloy Mount - Army Green
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome sling for airsoft!

posted by kip0rz on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome sling for airsoft!!!!. Good nylon strap, metal attachments. The green color is very nice it goes well with the rest of the camouflage. Quick release clips, with secure. Fast adjustmen handle. Magpul logo. One to two point slig, you can easily c...
    Cons:
    none so far. It is performing quite well.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice two point sling

posted by vmendelis on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice solid connection points springs are strong and the the connection points hold nicely . The belt itself is of a soft weave so it conforms to your shoulder nicely .
    Cons:
    The belt itself is of a soft weave so it conforms to your shoulder nicely . Marked this as a con also as some people may not li...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MS2 Sling

posted by GatorDeuce on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very well constructed. Good material, not cheap. I was pretty doubtful of the authenticity of the package at ordering, but for the price who can really complain? lol. However, now that I have it (it is mounted on my Mossberg 715t .22 tactical rifle) the sli...
    Cons:
    Mine didn't come in a box. Just loose in the package with a small pamphlet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente Producto

posted by Fito6220 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buen producto. Sus terminaciones y calidad son mas que aceptables por el precio pagado. 100 % recomendable. Usadas para jugar airsoft, ningún problema. Aparte el tiempo de envío se cumplió responsable mente, yo hago esta compra desde chil...
    Cons:
    Nada que aportar en este aspecto, muy satisfecho con el producto, considerando el precio pagado por el.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great sling

posted by njanson on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a really good sling, maybe it is a real magpul. You can easilie switch between 2 point and 1 point with this sling, what is what i´m looking for, to put up the gun on your back while traveling and have it hanging infront of you elsetime.
    Cons:
    one of the lockes easily snatch open when moving fast and you touch branshes or something, but i solved it with a bit of gaffa....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for airsoft gun

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I would definitely get this again. I bought this to see if I could adapt it to hunting rifle use. But for now at least I am going to let my son use it on his airsoft rifle. But it is definitely sturdy enough for hunting use while stalking. I can't speak of ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of, the sling lock seems a bit loose but I don't know if they are supposed to be like that
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I would definitely get this again. I bought this to see if I could adapt it to hunting rifle use. But for now at least I am going to let my son use it on his airsoft rifle. But it is definitely sturdy enough for hunting use while stalking. I can't speak of ...
    Cons:
    It sucks that I can't seem to get the Magpul ASAP plate here. I have seen it on other Chinese free shipping sites like ali expr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent.

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a perfect (almost, if not complete) copy of the MagPul MS2 sling. - It looks just like a MagPul MS2 - It functions just like a MagPul MS2 - The material seems to be high quality, and appears high quality
    Cons:
    It sucks that I can't seem to get the Magpul ASAP plate here. I have seen it on other Chinese free shipping sites like ali expr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Showed to a friend who owns real thing, he couldn't tell this one wasn't

posted by SonsOfLiberty on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - This is a perfect (almost, if not complete) copy of the MagPul MS2 sling. - It looks just like a MagPul MS2 - It functions just like a MagPul MS2 - The material seems to be high quality, and appears high quality
    Cons:
    None that I can think of, the sling lock seems a bit loose but I don't know if they are supposed to be like that
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, with small issues.

posted by HartThrob on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very quick attachment. -Simple to use. -Simple to size. -Quick to adjust.
    Cons:
    -Paint flecking on use. -Does not reliably keep rifle in 2-point mode when in contact with other gear.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections