DX  » Community » Reviews » MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical Single/Two-Point Gun Sling with Alloy Mount - Black
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8933 (89%)
  • 4 Star:114 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent sling!!!

posted by hawk6789 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a fantastic sling. The webbing is extremely strong as well as the stitching. The clips are excellent also. I was impressed with all of the features to this sling. When they get more, so will I.
    Cons:
    Not a one. My only problem is how long shipping takes. If you need these within a month...forget it. And if you ask what is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase!

posted by Cristianogaucho on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great purchase! You can not find something of such good quality for such a small price, only in DX you find it! Sturdy, strong and incredibly functional! Simple to use and with couplings that allow fast and accurate handling. Totally safe for carrying your ...
    Cons:
    There are no cons to this purchase! For this amount you will not find anything that compares to it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Sling!

posted by freemjj on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - GREAT price, can't match this anywhere! - full MagPul logos and packaging, looks great - heavy-duty, I would definitely use this on just about any caliber gun - strong metal clips with safety catches - nice that it converts between one and two point usage...
    Cons:
    - the safety snaps on the metal clasps don't easily snap into place
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its like the original....!!!

posted by Kanuto2001 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its like the original magpul ms2, its amazing. The quality of the item its incredible. I use this item for playing airsoft games with a G36K. Very cheap. Very nice.
    Cons:
    Only works fine with an m4/m16. I try to use it with my g36K, but i need to make a little modification to the replica. If you w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

posted by Iamanman on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The quality looks and feels excellent, even better than i had expected. - Most of the fixtures are metal, and seem to have a good design. - Very comfortable to wear all day. - Very reasonably priced, but not cheaply made.
    Cons:
    None i can see. Time will tell if the product holds up, but for the money i save i can have an extra or two!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    overall great product

posted by knoepps on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very secure and strong swivles and connection points. extremely adjustable for different sized people. very durable. low price. genuine article. the clamp that is switch to go from double point to single point has a built in lock which is beneficial.
    Cons:
    only thing I noticed was that the webbing is tubular not flat. that is the only improvement I can think of that I would make.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good convertible 1-2 point sling

posted by PenetrAlex on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Metal parts, easy to change between 1 to 2 point, adjustable, comes with a decent and short manual, good quality, and cheap. Tiene partes de metal, es fácil cambiar entre 1 punto y 2, es ajustable, el manual es decente y corto, es de buena calidad, y ...
    Cons:
    Maybe too big frontal clamp in the 2 point configuration, I have to use a metal ring to put it in my airsoft AK 74u. Puede que...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical

posted by Juan23 on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Most excellent product quality, it really is a genuine Magpul product, the price is much lower compared to prices in the Brazilian market, I was very satisfied with the purchase, I'm using it on my airsoft and the result was satisfactory, with the certainty...
    Cons:
    It's a little confusing to start using it but with time and practice you get passes to use it with ease, there is nothing to di...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente producto

posted by Fito6220 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buen producto. Sus terminaciones y calidad son mas que aceptables por el precio pagado. 100 % recomendable. Usadas para jugar airsoft, ningún problema. Aparte el tiempo de envío se cumplió responsable mente, yo hago esta compra desde chil...
    Cons:
    Nada que aportar en este aspecto, muy satisfecho con el producto, considerando el precio pagado por el.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    una correa resistente de fàcil montaje

posted by magooxxx on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    es una correa resistente, muy práctica, se monta y quita en un segundo, modificable a su necesidad. Está hecha de materiales fieles y durables.
    Cons:
    no posee
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections