DX  » Community » Reviews » Bone-shaped Cotton Rope Toy for Pet Dog - Red + Grey
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My dog loved it!

posted by peterkt on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    "understands the inner workings of a cotton rope shaped as a dog bone" A great toy for small-to-medium dogs. <25kg approx. My dog was really excited!
    Cons:
    As all cotton based rope toys, this does one do not last forever. But your dog will love it for a period of time!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift for your pet

posted by browerbr on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice toy, the material is resistent for this kind of toy pet. The price could be a little more cheaper. The toy is well made, the rope is very tigh and if your dog don't have the "destruction" will, it will be a very nice toy that will last v...
    Cons:
    It is what is said. A toy for a pet with cotton rope. Would be nice if there was more color options.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Resistent and Cute!

posted by shakira on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cute bone !!! It seems to be very resistent!! Good for puppys that need to itch their gums! Specially for those that usually bite wool! Great present for friends that have dogs!
    Cons:
    It´s probably big for small dogs. It is very pricey!! Still in Brazil those toys are even more expensive!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My dogs love it !

posted by olivalto on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well done and a good finish. The fabric is very sturdy even when unfolding the original format, not the risk of the dog at the time of relaxation, swallowing chunks of wires
    Cons:
    In my case, I have two Akita, which is very strong in the jaw and love to play to pull the "bone" from one side to th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My dog loves this!

posted by osvaldmi on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My dog is a very particular dog. she doesn't like very many toys, but this is her new favourite. The day I brought it home and gave it to her she was so happy :3 She plays with it all the time!
    Cons:
    It does start to come apart after some intense doggy playfulness, but the the ends go first, so the toy can still be used for a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections