DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.25" Media Dashboard Front Panel PCI-E to 2 x USB 3.0 + SATA + eSATA + Card Reader + Power Combo
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by alfebp on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent device, in my opinion is very positive the power siwtch for use in SATA conections. USB also works with USB 2.0/1.0 with out problems. All ports are very easy to access and work very fine. The installation for this device is very simple, a the wir...
    Cons:
    This device does not present cons in my point of view.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product

posted by lorddracon on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Installation is easy and practical. - It has a front size CD drive, which is useful in modern mid-towers that do not support 3.5" bays anymore. - It has an activity LED. - It comes with driver CD the USB controller 3.0/PCI-e x1. - It provides a nativ...
    Cons:
    - It don't have a Memory Stick Pro Duo card reader.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by cristihossu on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    no compatibility problems in Windows XP or Windows 7 x64. even though case looks plastic it is quite sturdy. no driver required for card reader, SATA and eSATA work well as long as you have the available SATA ports on your motherboard
    Cons:
    driver is used for the USB 3.0 ports (Windows has no built-in driver for it). driver cd is recordable (I would suggest backing...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is good product for the price, and I recommend

posted by lameer on 05/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is made qualitative. On my computer works better, than the other adapter USB3. Reads ALL cards of memories. Suitable that that all necessities now there is on Front panel of computers and no need climb on back or open the case of the computer to connect ...
    Cons:
    Not really problem. Price could be little more cheaply/
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by Bojann on 03/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Verry good product for such a price. It has nice finishing and great functionality. It has a good design that fits perfectly with the new computer cases. Extra Sata power cable is great addon.
    Cons:
    It's impossible to fix it with the modent computer cases who have simple 5,25" fixing methods, so I will have to improvise...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful frontpanel for your PC

posted by Pasha1st on 03/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Card reader with SDHC support (perfectly works with 16Gb microSD cards) It has both SD and microSD (T-Flash) card slots along other formats, so you are does not required to have SD-MicroSD adapter. It has USB3.0 VIA controller (free PCI-E 1x slot required) ...
    Cons:
    Not really problem. Plastic seems to be light, but after you install this panel into you case it does not matter
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT Front Panel !!!!!

posted by killgates on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Full front panel, easy to install and great finish. USB 3.0 ports, card reader, SATA and eSATA ports work perfectly. Power switch and power cord Sata complete the perfection of this product.
    Cons:
    The only thing that does not match the product installation CD is super tramp. I advise making a backup of the dirvers CD as so...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections