Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product , really good quallity and its so cute

posted by inlovegirl21 on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Handy . it fits everything i need , even my phone (samsung galaxy y) , really cute for girls , plushie.its exactly as the one in the picture , which is more than great.
    Cons:
    I didnt find any , except that if you are a busy man or something you wont really be able to put a lot of credit or debit cards...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice wallet.

posted by Grunf92 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The wallet is very cheap, but the sewing and material quality is very nice for such small amount. It has many compartments, you can have lots of credit cards, the biggest compartment is for the coins, this is very nice, if you live in europe.
    Cons:
    The smell of the wallet is the only con, and I hope that with the usage, the smell will go away, I think the smell comes becaus...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome wallet, great price

posted by BlueBerryRK on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * cute design * good quality per price * lots of pockets- cars, id, money and a big coins section * the overall size is not too big, just the right size for your pocket
    Cons:
    * The inner pockets are made of plastic, not fabric. * After half a year of use, part of the zipper broke [but still usable]
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap present

posted by pabloquimbar on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This wallet was a present for my sister and she loved it. It has a lot of slots and this kind of things for the coins and cards. It is not big enough to be uncomfortable and fits in small bags. Nice cover and well sewed and glued.
    Cons:
    When you take off the plastic that covers the wallet, it smells too much of glue. My sister had the wallet opened a few days un...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful wallet

posted by jonatas87 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this wallet as a gift for my sister and she just loved it! It is made of a good material, sewing and well made and has good compartments for cards and money and arrived quicker than I thought!
    Cons:
    Not there cons. just buy there it in mind that you have to carry it in the bag, because the wallet is relatively large and you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Domo case

posted by Panesar07 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good for putting in loose change -very comfortable and warm - fits a good amount of stuff -not to big in size -stores a lot of cards
    Cons:
    none at all :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice wallet, great quality

posted by xhopeon on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lot of space for documents and money, quality material, very pretty, my girlfriend loves it because of soft plush outside (it was gift for her birthday). Great price of it too, and it actually doesn't look like it's worth 5$ (in other words cheap), more lik...
    Cons:
    Smaller coins seems to fall out of middle section, but other then that nothing to complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Wallet

posted by glauciojesus on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wallet made ??with regard to excellent quality. The internal space is great, is well divided, distributed into two compartments. I bought a gift for my daughter, she loved it!
    Cons:
    I honestly have not found anything against it. Just slow enough to be delivered at my residence.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Domo-wallet in my pocket

posted by angrycyclop on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1st and the best - this wallet's looking great, that was the reason i bought it. domo face on the front and the furry finishing makes it unique and stylish :D though i think it supposed to be a wallet for kids, but it fits great to an adult who have a kid ...
    Cons:
    so every cons is very relative, but what i don't like much in it: - either full of buck$ or empty like poor man's pockets the w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections