Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9736 (97%)
  • 4 Star:31 (3%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by MyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Speed - Colours - Longevity - Corner cut
    Cons:
    - It's hard to control if you aren't a speed cuber
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cube, with excellent joints

posted by guilamego on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cube has great collor, it has collored plastic, not labels over black plastic, what makes collor last forever. The pieces roll in an uncomparable way, without stucking, even if the sides are misalligned while moving.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the inner rolling system has a little noise, but for me its a cube noise. Nothing to worry about. The price is high w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional dayan 3x3x3 cube

posted by 51eduardo on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a VERY GOOD cube, i think this is the best product that i ever bought here on dx, it really made me happy, it cuts edges very well, it comes very lubrificated, the size feels perfect to the hands, and i decreased my time by 15 seconds. My record is mu...
    Cons:
    Some people said that there is invertion with the colors, BUT IT THERE IS NOT! I can think of any con, may be the price, but th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy!

posted by trezor15 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cube is stickerless, which is very great, colors will never disappear. Speed of the cube usage is great. I am very satisfied with the product and I recommended it to many friends already. Quality is great! If I compare it to the regular one, this one is muc...
    Cons:
    None, only DX.com should speed up the delivery time. I would appreciate if the price would be a bit lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the perfect cube

posted by JamesPaink on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very easy to handle and you can go as fast you can, you won't be disappointed...dayan really is one of the best cubes around the world.
    Cons:
    no cons at all but it would be great if it could fly ^^
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Cube!

posted by cheaterfou on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It turns really fast and it never pop! I did not lube my cube yet and it is the best cube for speedcubing Also it is a stickerless cube, so you can keep it for life!
    Cons:
    a bit expensive and not the normal size which is 57mm The plastic looks cheap The packaging is really simple (but the cube was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product.

posted by lacerdabruno on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought it 2.. Both of them come in perfect state. It's a very smooth cube, perfect for speedcube. It never pops and the price is very good (it is 2~3 times expensive if you buy in a online store here at Brazil).
    Cons:
    The only cons is not actually a issue, it CAN'T be used on official championships, because it gives you a slightly advantage fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best cube I know

posted by SandroToledo on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent Cube, professional series, very good for speed solving. The price is the best part, less than half the price here. It looks very durable. Very good as a gift to to anyone. BR: Para quem gosta de cubos, este é o top, vale a pena.
    Cons:
    for the cube none that I know. It took 40 days to arrive, thanks to Brazilian customs (this is a really mess).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cube

posted by ThomasIkzelf on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - turns very smooth - doesnt fall apart or pop - very bright colors - 40 degree corner cutting - stickers wont come off (because it has none :D) - price compared to the original - It is made from plastic but it feels very solid in your hands (good quality)
    Cons:
    I dropped it one time and the corner piece came a few milimeter apart. You can push them together again and you could probably ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Wow!!

posted by EibiM on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Listen up! this is the one! its just an amazing cube. smooth as butter, amazingly forgiving to non-accurate moves. Its like stepping up from a subaru to a ferrari. you need to get acustomed to the responsivness of the movement. I love the fact that it doesn...
    Cons:
    You now in an interview when thay ask you for a con in your personality and you actualy give a pro disguised as a con? So here ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections