Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5413 (54%)
  • 4 Star:338 (33%)
  • 3 Star:123 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for DIY

posted by mad666911 on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cover open easily if you want to, good for DIY -PCB is small and good quality -True USB2.0 hub -Soldering well done inside, easy to repair and modify
    Cons:
    -Not rock solid, for heavy use open the cover and fill with epoxy then close -The chip inside doesn't have a label and its a wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best low speed hub

posted by iggy7 on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is the best because it is not one port in the side of another. For me all the hubs that are one por in the side of another are useless. This one lets you plug anything because the cables are separated. AND the plug cord is also long, so it will actually ...
    Cons:
    It is USB 1.1 and it is NOT High Speed. The cable is short, if you want to make space on the table buy an usb extension also. &...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    got what I paid for

posted by randomanonym on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It worked immediately upon plugging in, auto-installed driver and all. - Has so far worked with every device I've plugged into it: scanner/printer, usb drives, phone file transfer, Sansa mp3 player, and a 7-LED usb light I got without dimming the light o...
    Cons:
    - As mentioned multiple times before: it's not a 2.0 High-Speed USB Hub. Since I had read the previous reviews, I was expecting...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressed and pleased

posted by gnatlet on 04/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In terms of "you get what you pay for"... you get a lot for your money here! I have several LED lamps plugged into this as well as my keyboard (love your computers, Apple, but could you have more than three USB slots, please??) and I have not seen...
    Cons:
    The only thing I would add to this would be an option for an external power source, but then that would probably drive the pric...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best adn cheapes I have ever used

posted by niklindg on 04/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Adds easily 4 more usb ports - No tricky installation - Cheap - Black, looks good with black laptop - Fast - Invidual port over-current protection - Looks good with my black laptop
    Cons:
    - Second USB cable for current would be nice, but not really needed(if you are not planning recharge your AA/AAA batteries with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    problem nb

posted by easy917 on 03/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    not function on notebook, problem is little voltage on nb usb ports. not function laser mouse, tv, hdd, only flash memory is ok
    Cons:
    cool construction not function on notebook, problem is little voltage on nb usb ports. not function laser mouse, tv, hdd, only ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by lemmesee on 12/31/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very nice USB hub for extending your USB ports. The hub is actually USB 2.0 for fast data transfer rates. The cables are of high quality. The cables bend easily without any resistance. The hub is very small and can be used easily even with recess...
    Cons:
    The USB connectors are not the best quality possible. It takes a little force to insert devices into the connectors
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Brilliant !!

posted by nuage1320 on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Brilliant design that separates 4 ports with reasonable length so that devices won’t clamp together with one another. I especially get this “4-Port Hub with Splitter Cable” not for use with a PC or notebook. Instead, I paired it with a “USB AC Adapter” (SKU...
    Cons:
    None that I had encounter but when I connect it to the Desay N8 PDA Phone, there's a message to prompt me "USB config"...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4 Port Hub

posted by RoastedChicken on 11/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This is my second one as the first one would stop working after a minute or so. This one works fine now and the build quality is higher than the first one i had. A useful hub that you can plug anything in since they're like tentacles and even fat things w...
    Cons:
    The ports are a bit tight and would probably loosen with use, however the main problem is that the port inside causes two deep ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I was looking for!!!

posted by Lexxion on 10/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -No power adapter!!! -4 separate usb plugns -small -worked out of the box
    Cons:
    -None!!!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections