Sort by:
52 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6936 (69%)
  • 4 Star:2714 (27%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow, really nice!

posted by arjhun on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its cheap and saved my mother in laws data with it. After that she used it as external drive! The metal finish is great, and the added screwdriver and pouch was a nice bonus! The cable that came with it is ok but you can use your own cables if you brake thi...
    Cons:
    Not any, perfect for that, got that old disc and I could still use it moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price, works perfect, good quality and saves alot of money.

posted by samtcb on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    price is great. saves alot of money easy to install and use . looks good .
    Cons:
    i got shiped the wrong cable at first and the unit didnt work. i sent them an email and a picture of the problem . the sales pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pefect product!

posted by paulofremen on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect product if you want to give use to your old notebook's hard drive before getting rid of it. Easy to mount and actual plug and play. The 2.5 HDD fits perfectly in the enclosing and the final aspect is quite decent. The included USB cable has a second...
    Cons:
    No real cons found. Maybe the screws should be black for aesthetic purposes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Magneath on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to. Everything works fine and it is just what I needed. It comes with a "leather" cover and it is very easy to operate.
    Cons:
    The case was scratched and full of dust. The screws are so tiny I almost lost one. It could be cheaper. The package was damaged...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but it's works

posted by Dominoman74 on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install into your hard drive and very cheap solution. Strong, metalic material enclosure. I like the dark colors, it match to my computer.
    Cons:
    The case is very ugly and the cable is sort a bit. Would be nicer if the screws were black.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HD housing

posted by Bochtenkoning on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap, it works perfectly and easy to install. The HD is easy to mount and then it is plug and play. I ordered two to use old laptop HD's again.
    Cons:
    No real cons encountered. Could use more finish but it wouldn't be that cheap anymore I guess. I do have problems connecting t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plug and Play

posted by Torgeiromaster on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, only one screw. All you need is in the package. works as intended. Seems well buildt.
    Cons:
    The case itself will not win any design awards. Other than that the product does not realy have any cons. It works and its low ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job perfectly

posted by Vertifai on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its cheap and allows you to do something with your old 2.5" IDE Hard drives if you have some laying around. The metal finish is excellent! super smudge resistant and not easily scratched. The included cable doesn't feel cheap, it is fairly good build q...
    Cons:
    Included screw driver is useless. The Pouch is very cheap, smelly and nasty. The screws that you use to assemble the enclosure ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best choice

posted by Shinebi on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy installation, just 2 screws to lock the PCB-side in place. Supplied cable has a second connector in case of insufficient power.
    Cons:
    Doesn't make use of a 'standard' USB-B connector, which would only be a problem in case you lose the one provided.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product 2,5 inch usb ide hdd!

posted by ziobello on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    hello, everyone today I make a description for this product I purchased (2.5 inch usb 2.0 ide hdd): The product comes in a cardboard box in white and blue, the upper part of which will be a small window where you can 'be quick to point out the homes of blac...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections