Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- This is a thin lightweight 2.5 hard disk enclosure made of black plastic and looks pretty good.
- The box comes with a split USB cable giving you extra power when there's not enough voltage.
- Easy to install. There are only two screws. There's a screwdriver in the box.
- Comes with a leather-like protective case.
- It looks a little cheap.
- Doesn't have an external DC power input (your USB must provide sufficient power).
- There are no screws to hold the hard drive, although it holds up inside pretty well.
It's been connected to a USB for over a week without any disconnection. Easily recognized by my computer. I've tested it with a 80GB IDE 2.5 hard drive.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.