Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Saves the video as AVI, so special software is not necessary
- Very wide angle of view
- Nice video from day conditions
- It uses battery so you don't need to use 12V car charger
- It starts recording when it's powered up
- It stops recording and shuts down when car is powered down.
- BEWARE it doesn't work with KINGSTON cards (I tried 4 and with 2 it didn't start at all and with other 2 it didn't record), it works perfectly with A-Data card for me
- not so good video from night, there should be more night vision LEDs
- Saves the videos in 128MB files, so you don't lose all the record if there's some failure, only the part.
- Menu is different than here from DX photos, but it's easy to use too
- I found that audio recording is better than I expected.
- Very nice product which works good for me and does the work fine.
- 30 minutes of driving is about 1GB (with 30fps) of space so think about card memory.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.