Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:547 (54%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does everything have to be "useful"?

posted by rickajho on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Works as described + Well packaged + Works under nearby desk lighting or task lighting + just fun!
    Cons:
    - It might make some noise when it's really swinging away, but that's easy to fix. - Price might be a bit high for the construc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice present, if you have time for repair :)

posted by DmitryElj2 on 12/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cat looks good, really working (I was surprised). Power of solar battery is enough to make shaking in the home/office, without direct sunlight.
    Cons:
    My item was not working, I opened it, and one wire was unsoldered. Wires are very very thin, btw. I solder it back, and its wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Useful, but Fun

posted by Tckhan on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice size, not too big. Well decorated and detailed colors. Waving starts and will run on even normal room lighting if within 6 ft of 75w bulb. No batteries needed, ever. Have had ours for over a year, and it is still working fine.
    Cons:
    Very light weight, but it is all plastic. On a rare occasion, it needs a tap to get going. Usefulness is purely subjective. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love this One :) Chilean Costumer SPA/ENG

posted by mentesabia on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The free shippment / Envio Gratis The Price no so expensive/ no tan caro el precio No battery needed / no hay necesidad de baterias It's Works with House`s Lights / Funciona con las luces de interior Took some time to move the arm like he weer storing energ...
    Cons:
    I Must open my when it arrives because it doesn`t work / Tuve que abrir el mio cuando llego por que no funcionaba could be a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works in the office

posted by Sidster2 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It operates in the office lighting. Price Price Price
    Cons:
    Plastic a bit cheap, but what do you expect? Little slow startup at wave but that probably due to low light.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cat

posted by alexrgf on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Following are my pros points: * A cute cat, it really remembers the japanese cat decoration; * Waving arm works very well, it works while exposed to sun light all the time and even when exposed to room light it works (even at night); * The sensor of it is i...
    Cons:
    Below are my cons points: * It is not heavy, I think it could be a little heavier
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun little decoration

posted by jl224 on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks cool Moving arm (waving) Does not require battery power to operate Works most of the time if there is sun light
    Cons:
    Sometime it does not move It makes squeaky noise sometime Was too big to be used as a car decoration Has to have sun light o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by 12345 on 01/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Swing at acceptable level and speed even at night with indoor light. The cat is at good size as well.
    Cons:
    The solar panel is in the front. I wanted to put in near the window but the cat will become facing outside but not inside. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice item, needs to be pimped a bit

posted by arnew on 09/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    environmentally friendly (does not need batteries, as it is solar powered) brings luck ;) is a good entrance point for starting to pimp your gadgets...
    Cons:
    could use NdFeB magnets for motor and would be better with a larger main capacitor...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I wanted

posted by lahtikko on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works on solar power as advertized. Office lighting is enough - no need for strong sunlight. Package has markings in Japanese. (My cousin wanted to buy one of these while we were in Japan but she could not find the right color) Explanations of the lucky col...
    Cons:
    Color explanations are in Japanese. No movement in candlelight but then again that would be asking too much. Feels cheap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections