DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Multifunction Water-Resistant Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch - Black + Silver
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:121 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bad clock

posted by pepe89 on 07/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite economical. The instructions are in several languages ??and it works very well explained.
    Cons:
    The clock is bad plastic and rubber holding the chest sensor is transferred with ease. My experience with this heart rate monit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful watch heart rate monitor

posted by Dimobile on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Watch with Heart Rate Monitor opted for snowboarding, running, biking. Narrowed down to this model because good value for money, has all the required characteristics and acceptable design. Expectations were met. Clock function and look exactly like the desc...
    Cons:
    Minus can only be considered unreasonable thickness h. they could make a little thinner.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine; excelent price

posted by frwlopes on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch works well and has many functions and settings. The belt was comfortable during the sport and does not loosen or fall into the abdomen.
    Cons:
    The counter only works when set to workout, so read the instruction manual before testing the equipment. It is not 100% reliabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use a heart rate monitor

posted by Wasik79 on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    a sweet enclosure, a large and high-quality font, stylish lighting in complete darkness, sound display the configured limit of the pulse, mounting and adjustment of the sensor reliable and comfortable, mounting and adjustment of the sensor reliable and com...
    Cons:
    hard strap, sometimes indication of heart rate jumps to the correct values, do not specify the level of moisture protection, re...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by RealFlyMan on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Watch beautiful, durable, waterproof, easy setup ... Allows you to register your data such as weight, autura, age, both in global steps as in the United States ... I really liked the clock display has large numbers, making it easier to visualize how much do...
    Cons:
    The watch is heavy ... For me it was good, but my girlfriend to watch was huge, almost impossible to use. If you lower your arm...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but great.

posted by xoralmeida on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and useful. I lost my Polar Watch but kept the chest belt. This watch works well with both, the one that came with it and my Polar belt. Also it has big numbers that is necessary for people above 45 like me :-) it has alarm for high and low that you c...
    Cons:
    The haertbeat only works when you activate a countdown timer indicating the workout expected time. Even though it is good becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well enough

posted by weaseltony on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, work very well, it have a lot of features, easy to use, good quality, big number, if you want to became a personal trainer is a good way to start.
    Cons:
    The menu manual is very complicated, but does allow you to do all the options (alarm for upper, lower heart rate, etc.). The wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works and is inexpensive

posted by tonyorion on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wanted a wireless pulse rate monitor for exercise, and have tried many different models costing much more. This one actually works as a PRM, but with a few caveats. The build quality seems good, but it remain to be seen how long it will last. Has a fairly e...
    Cons:
    If you have a hairy chest, you really need to use a conductive gel. The menu system is somewhat complicated, but does allow you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections