Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Can count random things, people are always wondering what you are counting.
- It hasn't broken yet.
- The base comes off easily with a screw driver.
- Really, who uses one of these.
- I don't like the base. I took mine off, but then you have the screw holes left.
- I am not a huge fan of the actual clicker button, it is pretty cheap and am afraid it will break first. I hard plastic button would have been better.
- I wish the click was a little louder.
I've always wanted one of these, but never have seen one for sale and for a cheap price. I saw it and thought it was a must have thing to go in my junk drawer.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.