DX  » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (92cm / Red + Black Leads)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:699 (69%)
  • 4 Star:314 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent probes

posted by VadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Acquired to replace the out of service. These were very good quality. Highly flexible silicone cable. Tip provides reliable contact. Suitable for almost all types of multimers. In the event of a failure would be easy to fix - collapsible design that provide...
    Cons:
    There is a lack of protective caps
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good change for your stock wire

posted by VPY88 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you have an old stock wire in your multimeter, you can bought this leads. It's good quality, but only for testin capacity or voltage. I think it's bad idea to measure rather big current cause wires rather slim.
    Cons:
    slim wires (cons only for big current)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks strong

posted by rokairala on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Great wires size and diameter looks like can take strong charges. - Test leads came with sharp ends, witch is great to test small components. - Banana plug. - Well built, looks stronger then the ones that came with my multimeter.
    Cons:
    - The plug came with a silicone (hot glue?) on the tip. Had to take it off to use. - The plugs come with a long insulation, so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for every day use

posted by matelec on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Do every thing that you need for intermittent home use. Would last a long time if you only use occasionally like once a month.
    Cons:
    If used in a semi professional way the lead insulation soon breaks at the probe leaving exposed wire. This could be dangerous i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They are what it says they are

posted by dakipro on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap and good enough replacement for original set, or as a spare one. They have caps for each of the lead, which is very good as they are sharp enough if you stick your hand in the bag with tools
    Cons:
    On my multimeter hole is not deep enough to allow the plastic that protects the part that should go into the multimeter. I just...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than in the picture!

posted by altruist on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The build quality! It is much better than the picture seems to show. I was very impressed. I saw everyone here say it was 'good build quality' but looking at the pictures, I couldn't possibly see how it was 'good build quality.' But it is! They have a rubb...
    Cons:
    None really! I guess the only con is they don't match the picture depicted here, but to me that's a pro.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by 112mark on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its verry cheap when your Test Leads are broken. They come with end caps so there is no chanse that you stick yourself wit it. It is verry flexible leads so working with it is verry fine. the product does what it is suppose to do.
    Cons:
    When you move the leads the resistance changes. This is not verry fine if you are messering something. (but not realy a con for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Replacemet Leads

posted by BrunoDPO on 12/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Great build quality, it seems very durable. + It came with a piece of plastic for protecting the terminals (which can be seen in the last photo).
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't let the price put you off

posted by chrisb on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good build quality, these have lasted me 6 months and counting. The leads supplied with my cheap multimeter (not from DX :)) only lasted a couple of months. A pretty good price! I don't use my multimeter heavily, so I didn't want to spend the earth. Ends ar...
    Cons:
    I had to trim the plastic sheaths a little to get them to fit my multimeter properly. This is probably not necessary for all, b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Time to update product photos...

posted by Artur_H on 07/29/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Good build quality * Long tips * Colour coded (you won't believe but some multimeters are shipped with one-colour leads)
    Cons:
    * Not 92 cm - mine got 78cm (mesuring from one tip end to another) * No Tip covers - shame, because that would be useful when c...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections