DX  » Community » Reviews » Musical Notes Tea Strainer (2-Pack/Random Color)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5018 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4416 (44%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for tea lovers.

posted by SiLencer007 on 11/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap,considering it comes with two strainers. Makes making tea easier without having to dirty an entire kettle. Has a pretty good size,just for enough tea.
    Cons:
    Opening the strainer and closing it again is not the easiest task,but can be done. The holes of the strainer are a little too ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good - slightly kitsch

posted by leo92kb on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice size and exactly as described perfect for frest chopped mint .etc. stronger, brtter quality plastic than I expected. brought 2 packs and gave one as a gift (very pleased) just need to buy more for my kitchen now!
    Cons:
    not great for particularly fine, dusty dried teas (good as long as it stays put in a sieve.)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by baucika on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are cute. The size is just perfect – not to big to take up much space, but big enough not to get drowned in hot water, so you can easily take it out.
    Cons:
    It would be nice to be able to pick a color, but when i think about it, it was acctually exciting opening the boxes to see whic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute notes!

posted by orituk on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    is a very nice musical note, it is not common and draws much attention because everyone likes, is perfect for use in large cups and holds well on the edge of a material is very strong as seen in most of the photos . and the opposite as I thought it would no...
    Cons:
    I care enough hot water mixture with plastic, hope it's a good material and does not release toxic ... should explain in part i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap tea strainers

posted by ghadden on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The two parts fit together well. They are not loose enough to come apart by accident or tight enough to struggle to get together or apart. They come in two colours which means if you like to use your tea for more than one cup, you can tell two different tea...
    Cons:
    The size of the strainer holes are a bit too large for some of the finer grain teas. You'll find it will leak out in to the cup...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great twice!

posted by mondrongo on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is nice - It is cheap - It makes the tea preparation really easy, therefore, the cost-benefit is amazing
    Cons:
    - Sometimes they do not fit easily when you need to lock them together.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefful tea strainersse

posted by rumbagumba on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These musical notes tea straier are very usefull for me , because I do green tea every day, and I dont like it when I drink it I often eat tea leafs..I received 2 -pack in dark-yellow color.They are bigger then normall cup.
    Cons:
    Holes in it are bigger than I thought. It is made from hard plastic material which I dont like much.I'm not sure if the plastic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must have for tea lovers

posted by childeh on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price, big enough for a good spoonful of tea leaves. It's nice to have strainers when you're a tea person. One gets random colours but all of them seems quite alright.
    Cons:
    Not really. OK, plastic isn't the best stuff when dealing with top quality tea but it does the job to a T if you're not THAT pi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and useful

posted by Zalext on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice and useful. First I was a bit uncomfortable to buy this item. It's plastic from China and will be used to drink. There are some bad quality plastics with a very bad smell so may be dangerous for healt, but finally bought and I'm very satisfied. ...
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tea Infuser

posted by burnmail123 on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Great tea infuser, very easy to use, nice design, looks realy great in the cup -It is even enough big to contain tea for bigger mug. -It is easy to clean it up and trash the used tea after use
    Cons:
    -Platic is just little thin, but that is not a problem, you wont break it if you are not opening it by huge force
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections