Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's a great tool to check the Amperage of an AC circuit. It's the main usage.
- With its 3 range of amperage you can do it with small amperage circuits to the big ones, until 400A
- Also useful for mesuring voltage and resistance
- It's poor quality made. plastic.
- the clamp it's not so wide so it's difficult sometimes to clamp correctly on a wire too big.
- the accuracy it's not the best. But it's ok because the error is minimum.
- The best you can get at that price. Not for professional perfect accuracy measuring, but it's ok for amateur testings.
It's ok for the amateur. Not for professionals, but even if you are a professional, and have nothing else at hand is very useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.