write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Recommended – Analog Mini Multimeter Reviews

posted by Sergi19 on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Resistant materials. -The calibration is very accurate. -Very easy to use, quick response. -Nice classic and analog design. -Step by step instructions in English
Cons:
-Although the materials are good and strong, when you have not put the batteries inside, the light weight of the unit can make it look a little bit fragile. -As mentioned, the box (packaging) is really bad and weak. You need somewhere to put it, or any case, box, etc. -The quality of the cables is only OK. The cables work, but may not always be 100% reliable.
Other:
As has been mentioned in other reviews, is not "mini"... it's the size of a large calculator. I do not think it is a 'con' because it's analog, so it's easier to interpret that the needle marks. I really think that size is an advantage, but clearly depends on individual taste.
Bottomline:
The price is not bad for the product. It works, I have the device for more than a year without having problems with it at all. I recommend to anyone who needs a multimeter, but if you need maximum precision is good idea to look for a digital one, or a set of cables of better quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections