DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Cool to have – Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks) Reviews

posted by manica on 12/18/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Compact; great for on-the-go use; or when you're out with a small child; or when your to-go food was missing utensils. The stainless steel is pretty good. Love my fork, like my chopsticks, and don't want my spoon because it had a small chunk of unflattened steel right in the middle of the concave of the spoon. I'll have to replace it with a baby spoon or something.
Cons:
My spoon wasn't smoothed out, otherwise, I'd love it. The case is made of light aluminum; I was hoping for something a bit heavier duty. The chopsticks are a bit tricky (I didn't think about this before buying; would've been easier to use if the chopsticks were square). But nothing wrong with quality of chopsticks.
Other:
I never knew they had other color casing. Looks groovy. Also, glad someone else posted pics of different designs. Very nice. Wish I had ones with design.
Bottomline:
Not bad for travel utensils. I would've given 4 stars if my spoon was perfect. *Note by staff: DylanL If you make a ticket we can replace it for you Just add a picture of the spoon with it

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections