Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Giomm on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I purchased it to have available SATA ports on the outside of the pc case. The object has the advantage of allowing you to power the harddisk directly from the PC via the included power cord. The package includes all necessary cables for use. The cables se...
    Cons:
    The device allows you to bring out 2 sata ports but provided there is only one cable sata-esata. For me it is sufficient but in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Gadget

posted by zidane1512002 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I tested with some drives and works perfectly, the build quality is very very good, it seems durable, internal cables are long and the push lock is very strong, the global quality is very good.
    Cons:
    Includes only one SATA-eSATA external cable, but it have 2 eSATA ports, the power cable is for 2 drives, so, I have to buy anot...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by jelle2503 on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good product which enable molex and e-sata on the back end of your PC in an orderly fashion i actually am using it for modifying Xbox 360, and it works well... don't have to open the side anymore only problem was the molex cable that came with it, it is mol...
    Cons:
    nothing really molex > molex cable would've been better
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections